Thinker . Philosopher . Humanitarian . Philanthropist . Educationist . Entrepreneur
SURAJ PUBLIC WELFARE TRUSTABOUT THE TRUST
SURAJ PUBLIC WELFARE TRUST (SPWT) was officially founded in February 1997, by Shri RAMKUMAR GOEL, a Philanthropist and Karmayogi. The sole objective of the trust is to do any act for the advancement and welfare of the poor and the downtrodden of the society. It is a non-political and non-sectarian Trust. SPWT has been involved in reaching the needy all over India for over 17 years, working with various NGOs and Charity Organisations.
The activities of the Trust are carried out by Shri Ramkumar Goel, the Managing Trustee, along with the Trustees Shri RAVI GOEL and Smt. GARIMA GOEL. The Trust activities follow four strands - Education, Health, Social and Spiritual Fields. These activities promote the education of the human mind towards recognition and practice of the spiritual principles and values upon which a stable and interdependent society may be based.This rooted for the conceptual development and practical piloting of CHANDRAKALA GOEL PUBLIC HEATHCARE TRUST in August 2005 dedicated to the cause of Cancer treatment.TRUST OBJECTIVES
- Promotion of education, medical relief and relief to the poor & the needy, promotion and development of scientific, literary and cultural activities, sports, rural development without any distinction based on region, religion, caste, colour, culture, sex or creed.
- To provide financial assistance for construction, maintenance and repair of public places for general use.
- To uplift the poor, backward class and rural communities.
- To conduct and promote awareness programs relating to pollution control, drug abuse, environmental issues, etc.
- To protect, preserve and improve the livestock.
We have an Internal Team that takes care of identifying sites like Schools, Hospitals, Medical Centres, Childrens’ Homes, Orphanages, Senior Citizens’ Homes, Dharmashalas, Gaushalas, Areas hit by natural calamities, Temples, etc., studying their needs, planning & executing the activities and visiting the existing sites to monitor the progress in the corresponding places.TRUST ACTIVITIES
EDUCATION FIELD :-
The Trust has done remarkable work in the field of education at various locations in A.P., Telangana,Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttarakhand, U.P., West Bengal and many others. The aim is to promote social inclusion through raised literacy standards.
- Established Schools and also under Public-Private Partnership.
- Contributed to constructions and renovation of Classrooms, Computer Labs, Verandahs, Office blocks, Main Gates, Halls, and Rooms in Residential Hostels, Toilets and Drinking water arrangements for students.
- Contributed for Sanskrit & Vedic Research study and developmental works.
- Distributed free books to students and extended Fees assistance and scholarships to students at various schools in India.
The Trust has taken many important steps for the welfare of the humanity in the medical field.
- Contributed towards development works in hospitals for In-Patient Blocks, General Wards, Reception Halls, Ambulance, etc.
- Contributing regularly to hospitals and Medical Research Societies.
- Renovation of hospitals including Special wards, Children’s wards, Entire wings with A/C Rooms, halls, main entrance, etc.
- Financial help for treatment of cancer patients thru CHANDRAKALA GOEL PUBLIC HEALTHCARE TRUST.
- Organising regular Polio Surgery Operation Camps and camps for the physically handicapped along with distribution of artificial limbs, hand-driven cycles, spectacles, tri-cycles, wheel chairs, etc.
- Organising regular Free Eye Surgical & Treatment camps and Eye Operation camp.
- Organising Mother & Child Health programs & Blood Donation camps.
SOCIAL WELFARE FIELD:-
The Trust has contributed a substantial amount to the Social Welfare activities for the welfare of the general public.
- Constructed Community Centres and Rehabilitation homes for children and senior citizens at various places in India with no boundaries of state and religion.
- Contributed for construction of Cowsheds, provision of cow-fodder, Cattle Feeding & Water arrangements and development works at several locations in Haryana, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Gujarat, A.P., Telangana, Maharashtra, U.P. and other states.
The Trust also contributed significant funds for Spiritual activities.
- Contributed for the construction of cottages, guesthouses and rooms at various religious places.
- Contributed for the construction & renovation works in temples and burial grounds.
- Contributed for development works of other trusts and spiritual programs.
Contact : Surya Towers, 3rd Floor, 105, Sardar Patel Road, Secunderabad - 500 003 (Telangana), Phone : 040-27845400, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best viewed at 1366 x 768 screen resolution